A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tan
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Tan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Tan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center-West
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio K Tan MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio K. Tan practice?
- Dr. Antonio Tan has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Tan practices Urology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Urologists.