A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Tanpoco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanpoco graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Tanpoco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Rivera Tanpoco MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio R. Tanpoco practice?
- Dr. Antonio Tanpoco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Tanpoco practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Vallejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Vallejo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.