A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Ucar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Ucar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Ucar, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ucar graduated from Universidad De Panama.
Dr. Ucar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Ucar MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio Ucar practice?
- Dr. Antonio Ucar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Ucar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Islamorada, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Hematologists, and Miami Oncologists.