A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Ucar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Ucar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Ucar, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ucar graduated from Universidad De Panama. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ucar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Ucar MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio Ucar practice?
- Dr. Antonio Ucar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Ucar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Islamorada, FL and South Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Hematologists, and Miami Oncologists.