A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Uria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Uria, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Uria, MD, FACS is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Breat Augmentation
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uria graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Uria has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Luis Uria MD and FACS is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Antonio L. Uria practice?
- Dr. Antonio Uria has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Uria practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Plastic Surgeons and Great Neck Surgeons.