A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Uvas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Uvas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Uvas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uvas graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Uvas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio T Uvas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio T. Uvas practice?
- Dr. Antonio Uvas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Uvas practices Family Medicine near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Sun City West Primary Care Doctors.