A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Uvas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Uvas is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Uvas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uvas graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Uvas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uvas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 6 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Antonio T. Uvas practice?
Dr. Antonio Uvas practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Wickenburg, AZ and Surprise, AZ.
See Sun City West Family Physicians, Sun City West General Practitioners, and Sun City West Internists.