A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Valentin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Valentin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentin graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Valentin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Laurel Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Baltazar Valentin MD and PA is a male General Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Antonio B. Valentin practice?
- Dr. Antonio Valentin has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Valentin practices General Practice near Greenbelt, MD.
See Greenbelt General Practitioners.