A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Westphalen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Westphalen graduated from Universidade Federal Do Rio Grande Do Sul, Porto Alegre.
Dr. Westphalen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Carlos Andersson Westphalen MD is a male Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio C. Westphalen practice?
- Dr. Antonio Westphalen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Westphalen practices Radiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Radiologists.