A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Westphalen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Westphalen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Westphalen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Westphalen graduated from Universidade Federal Do Rio Grande Do Sul, Porto Alegre.
Dr. Westphalen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Westphalen MD is a male Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio Westphalen practice?
- Dr. Antonio Westphalen has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Westphalen practices Radiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Radiologists.