Dr. Antonio Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Antonio Williams?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 22nd, 2010

I would recommend Dr. Antonio Williams to anyone. I suffer from a variety of mental problems as well as severe migraines and had given up on Doctors completely. Dr. Williams has a wonderful personality and great bedside manner and really listens and seems to actually care. Dr. Williams diagnosed me with the correct conditions and prescribed the medications that I should have been prescribed years earlier by the countless Doctors I had seen. I believe Dr. Williams has went above and beyond to help me with my problems. The only negative thing about his office is the unprofessional secretarial staff, but dealing with them is worth it to see Dr. Williams. I would recommend him to anyone to treat any condition.

October 12th, 2016