A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Wolff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Wolff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Wolff, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolff graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wolff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Oncology Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio C Wolff MD is a male Oncologist , has 24 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio C. Wolff practice?
- Dr. Antonio Wolff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Wolff practices Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Oncologists.