Dr. Antonio Wong Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Antonio Wong?

June 24th, 2014

Pompous Physician

I have never met such a rude, disrespectful doctor. Does not care about how you are doing. He told me he was a physician and I needed to show him respect. He told me I could leave the hospital anytime I wanted as long as I signed a form releasing him from responsibility. The nurse tried to reach him by answering service and his home phone. After many tries she got to talk to him so she could order my medications, he informed her he didn't have access to a computer so he couldn't order my medications. He informed me he wasn't on call so he didn't have to respond to the nurse on the evening I was admitted from the emergency room. If I ever have to go back to the hospital I will refuse to have him treat me. He would not contact my regular physician that had treated me that morning to find out what needed to be done with the wound on my arm. The nurse felt sorry for me and brought me a clean band aid so I could change it and my husband brought me medicine from home to put on the band aid. He is not the kind of doctor that belongs at Watson Clinic. He has a terrible attitude and doesn't need to be around people who are having a problem, as he makes it worse.

April 13th, 2014

What a joke

The worst doctor I have met. Was negative, rude, demeaning and not knowledgeable in the least. Asked him questions about my elderly mother's health and aftercare and treated my mother and her entire family with utter disrespect. She was in the hospital with severe respiratory issues and when he came in on his morning rounds, he didn't even examine her, in fact, he never got closer to her than the end of her bed. She couldn't move her left side and didn't even check for a stroke until WE asked about it .... A week after being admitted to the hospital. I think he is simply a lawsuit waiting to happen.

January 18th, 2012

The worst doctor I have ever been to. Gave no explanation to treatment questioned our medical training when asking questions. IWas transported to another hospital and then received treatment. TheOther hospital questioned everything he did or didn't do. The nurse called dr. Wong three times in one day,then next day started calling every 30 mins. Still no response called cell and answering service. HeDid not even come to room when he came on floor. This doctor should not be at Watson clinic he is very low quality. Care less about patients.

April 28th, 2017