A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Yu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Yu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Villamor Yu MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio V. Yu practice?
- Dr. Antonio Yu has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Yu practices Internal Medicine near Surprise, AZ.
See Surprise Internists.