Overall Review

October 26th, 2016
He is an excellent Dr. Had a hard time finding a Dr. here that knew what he was doing. He is excellent. Takes his time with you and explains labs etc... does not force medication just because you are elderly. Every time I have gone to him he has helped me.

January 19th, 2012
This office is very disorginized. The office manager is always talking about other patients in front of everyone. The doctor is always behind atleast an hour. I did not have a good experience at this office and don't recommend it to anyone.

February 10th, 2011
Great Doctor
Highly professional and up to date on all drugs he prescribes. Wonderful staff and great follow up.

October 15th, 2010
Thank you Dr. Yu
Today, my mother saw Dr. Yu for the first time as a new patient. She was looking for a new doctor due to what I'm going to call "really bad care." Dr. Yu listened intently to why she was there, did a full examination and showed compassion as we told him of my mother's events as she is really quite ill. While there, he took time to look at records that we brought, to state his opinion and to refer her to the appropriate doctor before taking on her care completely. While all this is expected of a doctor, he did not know that my mom actually sabotages her own care by telling the physician what she wants him to know. I interjected a few times just for clarification and would bring up serious issues that pertained to her care and again this doctor was patient and listened and addressed my concerns as well. While cautious about accepting my mom as a patient, and that was clear, he did so and I appreciate this greatly. Her illness is complicated as is she, because she feels she knows it all when it comes to her own body., However she was very satisfied with Dr. Yu. agreeing with me to comply with his care. This is an accomplishment! She liked him as well. As an RN of twenty five years in MO, I have worked with a lot of physician both in and out of hospital settings, I would have to say that Dr. Yu's rating was more than a five. In my book, he rates a ten. Again, that you Dr. Yu!

July 4th, 2009
Some office staff less than professional, but this has recently improved. Waiting time is pretty normal, if not better than normal.