A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Zamorano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Zamorano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zamorano
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zamorano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Zamorano, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamorano graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Zamorano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Monterey Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Zamorano DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio Zamorano practice?
- Dr. Antonio Zamorano has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Zamorano practices Family Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.