A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Zamorano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Zamorano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zamorano
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Zamorano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Zamorano, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamorano graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Zamorano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Monterey Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Zamorano DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio Zamorano practice?
- Dr. Antonio Zamorano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Zamorano practices Family Medicine near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Glendale Family Physicians.