A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonios Aliprantis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonios Aliprantis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aliprantis
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonios Aliprantis, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Aliprantis graduated from New York University.
Dr. Aliprantis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonios O Aliprantis MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Antonios O. Aliprantis practice?
- Dr. Antonios Aliprantis has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonios Aliprantis practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Rheumatologists.