A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonios Aliprantis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonios Aliprantis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aliprantis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aliprantis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonios Aliprantis, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Aliprantis graduated from New York University.
Dr. Aliprantis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonios O Aliprantis MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Antonios O. Aliprantis practice?
- Dr. Antonios Aliprantis has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonios Aliprantis practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Rheumatologists.