A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonios Gasparis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonios Gasparis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonios Gasparis, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Limb Salvage
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Gasparis graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Gasparis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Stony Brook
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gasparis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Antonios P. Gasparis practice?
Dr. Antonios Gasparis practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Miller Place, NY and Hampton Bays, NY.
See East Setauket Surgeons and East Setauket Cardiothoracic Surgeons.