A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonios Gasparis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonios Gasparis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gasparis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gasparis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonios Gasparis, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Limb Salvage
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Gasparis graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gasparis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Stony Brook
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonios Pericles Gasparis MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Antonios P. Gasparis practice?
- Dr. Antonios Gasparis has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonios Gasparis practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Surgeons.