A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonios Gasparis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonios Gasparis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gasparis
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gasparis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonios Gasparis, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Limb Salvage
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Gasparis graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Gasparis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Stony Brook
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonios Pericles Gasparis MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Antonios P. Gasparis practice?
- Dr. Antonios Gasparis has 9 office locations.
Dr. Antonios Gasparis practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY and Hampton Bays, NY.
See East Setauket Surgeons.