Dr. Antonios Thalassinos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Antonios Thalassinos?

October 3rd, 2013

Dr Thalassinos is a caring physician who took his time and was truly interested in the pain I have been experiencing for years . After my first treatment I had immediate relief.

September 15th, 2011

Worst dr. ever

I came into his office from the walk in the parking lot to his office. The first thing he says to me in a nasty tone is, "What are you crying about." I was looking through my paperwork to show him my diagnosis and the same tone and nastier tone,"What are you looking for?"He was done with me (in less then 10 minutes) because he had done an epidural in the past and it didn't work and I didn't want to do that again. He said, "I don't write prescriptions. You need to find a pain doctor for that."He was one of the nastiest and uncaring doctors. DO NOT USE HIM!!!I waited weeks for my initial appointment and he canceled it the same day without a reason.The WORST!

October 25th, 2016