A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Gunawan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Gunawan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gunawan
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Gunawan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunawan graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gunawan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Gunawan MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Gunawan practice?
- Dr. Anthony Gunawan has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Gunawan practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.