A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Gunawan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Gunawan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gunawan
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunawan graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gunawan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Gunawan MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Gunawan practice?
- Dr. Anthony Gunawan has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Gunawan practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.