A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Gunawan is Excellent. Dr. Gunawan has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunawan graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gunawan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gunawan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 20 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Gunawan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony Gunawan practice?
Dr. Anthony Gunawan practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tony Gunawan, Dr. Antwan Gunawan