Dr. Antonius Mulia Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Antonius Mulia?

Great Professional Who Hears his Patients

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

Dr. Mulia has been my primary care physician for the past 4 years. His professionalism and his rapport are key to ensuring a comfortable experience, and a treatment plan that fits well with my life and my disposition.

Posted on June 13th, 2016

Dr. Mulia is great. He is compassionate, good listener, trustworthy, and very thorough. He provides excellent medical service to make a patient well, healthy and live longer. I highly recommend him to be the primary physician.

Posted on October 17th, 2015

Dr. Mulia has been my doctor for over 10 years. He has ALWAYS been proactive with my conditions as well as providing preventative support and in educating me about them. Very compassionate, excellent listener. Also, keeps involved with my specialists in my care.

Great Doctor!

Posted on April 6th, 2011

Dr Mulia is a great doctor - kind, great at listening to your issues, thorough and good general sense of humor. He has a great bedside manner - I have always felt very comfortable talking to him. He never makes you feel rushed. He's excellent! Go see him!

Amazing and Highly Recomended

Posted on November 9th, 2010

He's the best doctor i've ever had. He's patient and was very kind. Thank you for such a great doctor.

Excellent Physician - Highly Recommended

Posted on September 18th, 2010

Dr. Mulia has been my physician for the past 9 years. Unfortunately, I'm moving to the UK and can't take him with me so I'll have to find a new doctor. He is very intelligent, patient, and he is a great doctor. He's always taken my health concerns seriously, is a great listener, has a wonderful bedside manner. When you meet him, you'll be struck by how gentle he is and that he actually listens to you! There have been a few times in recent years that it has been hard to book a convenient appointment with him but I imagine that happens to lots of doctors as their practice grows. I will miss Dr. Mulia. He's one of the greatest doctors I've ever had in my life. I highly recommend him to everyone I know that is looking for a reliable and trustworthy physician in the Seattle area.

highly recommend Dr. Mulia

Posted on November 16th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Mulia for several years...about 5 yrs. He is a very thorough, knowledgeable and caring physician. I am glad he is a bit younger than I am so I hope he won't retire for a long time. You can't do better!

Posted on October 5th, 2017