A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antony Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antony Anderson, MD is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hot Flashes
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antony D Anderson MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Antony D. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Antony Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Antony Anderson practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Obstetrics near Duncanville, TX.
See Duncanville Cardiologists and Duncanville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.