A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antony Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antony Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antony Anderson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antony Don Anderson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antony D. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Antony Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antony Anderson practices Family Medicine near Duncanville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Prairie, TX and San Antonio, TX.
See Duncanville Family Physicians.