A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antony Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antony Chu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antony Chu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antony Fu-Chin Chu MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Antony F. Chu practice?
- Dr. Antony Chu has 11 office locations.
Dr. Antony Chu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near East Greenwich, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI and East Providence, RI.
See East Greenwich Internists and East Greenwich Cardiologists.