A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antony Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antony Chu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antony Chu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- Humana - 5 plans