A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antony Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antony Chu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chu
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Chu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antony Chu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Chu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antony Fu-Chin Chu MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Antony F. Chu practice?
- Dr. Antony Chu has 1 office location.
Dr. Antony Chu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists and Providence Cardiologists.