A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antony Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antony Chu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chu
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antony Chu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Chu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antony Fu-Chin Chu MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Antony F. Chu practice?
- Dr. Antony Chu has 1 office location.
Dr. Antony Chu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists and Providence Cardiologists.