A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antony Ernest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antony Ernest is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ernest
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Ernest Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antony Ernest, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ernest graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Ernest has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster Community Hospital
- Antelope Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antony Cyril Ernest MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Antony C. Ernest practice?
- Dr. Antony Ernest has 1 office location.
Dr. Antony Ernest practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Cardiologists.