A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antony Ernest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antony Ernest is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ernest
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Ernest Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antony Ernest, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ernest graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Ernest has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster Community Hospital
- Antelope Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antony Cyril Ernest MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Antony C. Ernest practice?
- Dr. Antony Ernest has 1 office location.
Dr. Antony Ernest practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Cardiologists.