Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Antony Kim
Dr. Antony Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tacoma, WA, with other offices in Portland, OR and Gig Harbor, WA (and 4 other locations). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kim is affiliated with St Francis Hospital, Providence Milwaukie Hospital and Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Antony Kim has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Antony Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.
Dr. Tariq Salam
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Tacoma, WA 0 mi20
Dr. Sean Javaheri
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Tacoma, WA 0 mi12
Dr. Kurt Kinney
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Tacoma, WA 0 mi18