A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antony Maniatis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antony Maniatis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Maniatis graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Maniatis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antony Maniatis MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Antony Maniatis practice?
- Dr. Antony Maniatis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antony Maniatis practices Gastroenterology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange Park, FL.
See Jacksonville Gastroenterologists.