A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antony Mendola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendola
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Mendola Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antony Mendola, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendola graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Mendola has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mt. Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antony Joseph Mendola MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Antony J. Mendola practice?
- Dr. Antony Mendola has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antony Mendola practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY and White Plains, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.