A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antony Mendola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendola
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Mendola Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antony Mendola, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendola graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Mendola has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mt. Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antony Joseph Mendola MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Antony J. Mendola practice?
- Dr. Antony Mendola has 1 office location.
Dr. Antony Mendola practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists.