Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Apr 12th, 2012

Dr.P. is one of the finest professionals I have ever met. However the coordination between the physicians and their administrators and patients is lacking. I feel very sorry for patients who are unable (for any reason) to act as their own ombudsmen.

|  Inspired confidence  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2011

Dr. Pootulli is polite, careful, and an excellant communicator. He inspired confidence in me as his patient. And he asked my favorite question "Do you have any questions?" He is much in demand, as all good doctors are, so getting an appointment can be challenging. I had to call three times before a spot opened up and it was 6 weeks out.

|  skilled, professional, compassionate, caring  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2010

I had an accidental injury to my eye on a Saturday night and Dr. Poothullil was the on-call surgeon who was called to the emergency room. He was professional and caring throughout my experience, and provided me with excellent care during the emergency room treatment, surgery and subsequent follow up visits. Dr. Poothullil provided clear communication about the injury and treatment options, and I was impressed at the amount of time and he spent with me cleaning, evaluating, and communicating my options. Dr. Poothullil performed the emergency repair surgery, and has been managing my recovery as well. Im very fortunate to have had his skilled care and would recommend him to anyone.