A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antony Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antony Chen is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antony Chen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Chen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antony S C Chen MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Antony S. Chen practice?
- Dr. Antony Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Antony Chen practices Urology near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Urologists.