A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antony Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antony Chen is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antony Chen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Chen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antony S C Chen MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Antony S. Chen practice?
- Dr. Antony Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Antony Chen practices Urology near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Urologists.