A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antony Sankoorikal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antony Sankoorikal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antony Sankoorikal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lupus Vulgaris
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sankoorikal graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sankoorikal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antony G Sankoorikal MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Antony G. Sankoorikal practice?
- Dr. Antony Sankoorikal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antony Sankoorikal practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tarpon Springs, FL.
See Clearwater Internists and Clearwater Rheumatologists.