A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoun Oska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoun Oska is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoun Oska, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Oska graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oska has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoun Oska MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Antoun Oska practice?
- Dr. Antoun Oska has 5 office locations.
Dr. Antoun Oska practices Pediatrics near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Clinton Township Pediatricians.