A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoun Oska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoun Oska is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoun Oska, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Oska graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oska has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oska accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Antoun Oska practice?
Dr. Antoun Oska practices Pediatrics near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Clinton Township Pediatricians.