A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoun Oska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoun Oska is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoun Oska, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Oska graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oska has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oska accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Antoun A. Oska practice?
Dr. Antoun Oska practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Warren Pediatricians.