A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoune Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoune Saad, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Saad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoune K Saad MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Antoune K. Saad practice?
- Dr. Antoune Saad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antoune Saad practices Pediatrics near Upland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South El Monte, CA and Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Upland Pediatricians.