Dr. Antronette Mckenzie MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.9

January 10th, 2015
Lists of Symptoms
You know how they say make a list when you go to the doctor so you won't forget? Well I did this and handed it to Dr. McKenzie She shoved the list back at me and said in a condescending tone, "We don't treat lists of symtoms." Well it turns out the list I had given her was due to Graves Disease. Another doctor found it with the same list! How about that? I wouldn't take my dog to this doctor.

June 28th, 2012
Will not see her again
I was told to make a follow up visit with my doctor after a trip to the ER for chest pain. Normally, I see the nurse practitioners at the office but thought I should see the doctor for this. I made a list of all my symptoms as I remembered them after my ER visit. When I tried to give it to her, she rolled her eyes at me. She wouldn't even allow me to finish going over my symptoms - some of which are quite related to my chest pain. She told me I would have to come back for another appointment if I wanted to have anything else addressed. If she would have taken one minute to look at the list, she could have decided what was related and what wasn't and then told me to come back to address anything that wasn't related. She then proceed to lecture me throughout the rest of the brief time she spent with me - about not calling the office to check on test results from a previous visit, about not having a yearly mammogram (I'm only 39), about not coming back for a symptom that never fully resolved after a previous visit. I will NEVER see this doctor again. I will be looking for a new primary care physician. Ever since the other doctors left the practice, the quality of care at this facility has taken a major nosedive.

June 22nd, 2011
Rude
I was seen by Dr McKenzie once and she was very rude. Several times after that when I called for an appoitment and was told I would be seeing her I cancelled or stated the time given would not work for me. It seems as the other doctors have left and I'm sure a lot of the patients have as well. I currently looking for a new doctor's office.

February 19th, 2010
If you do not have a cold do not see this Doctor. Very uncaring. A shame to the profession.