A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antwan Ahad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antwan Ahad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antwan Ahad, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahad graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Ahad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christ Hospital
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
- Greenville Hospital-Liberty Health Syst
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Antwan B. Ahad practice?
Dr. Antwan Ahad practices Neurology near Secaucus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ.
See Secaucus Neurologists.