A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antwan Ahad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antwan Ahad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antwan Ahad, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahad graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Ahad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
- Christ Hospital
- Greenville Hospital-Liberty Health Syst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antwan B Ahad MD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Antwan B. Ahad practice?
- Dr. Antwan Ahad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Antwan Ahad practices Neurology near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West New York, NJ and Hoboken, NJ.
See Jersey City Neurologists.