A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anu Bansal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anu Bansal, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bansal graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Bansal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Windham Comm Memorial Hospital & Hatch Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anu Bansal MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Anu Bansal practice?
- Dr. Anu Bansal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anu Bansal practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: East Hartford, CT and Charlotte, NC.
See Hartford Radiologists.