A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anu Bansal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bansal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bansal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anu Bansal, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bansal graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Bansal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Windham Comm Memorial Hospital & Hatch Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anu Bansal MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Anu Bansal practice?
- Dr. Anu Bansal has 9 office locations.
Dr. Anu Bansal practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield, CT and Granby, CT.
See Hartford Radiologists.