A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anu Gaba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anu Gaba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anu Gaba, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaba graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gaba has 16 hospital affiliations:
- North Country Regional Hospital
- St Marys Innovis Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anu Gaba BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Hematologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anu Gaba practice?
- Dr. Anu Gaba has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anu Gaba practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit Lakes, MN and Wahpeton, ND.
See Fargo Hematologists and Fargo Oncologists.