A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anu Gaba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anu Gaba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaba
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaba Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anu Gaba, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaba graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gaba has 16 hospital affiliations:
- North Country Regional Hospital
- St Marys Innovis Health
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anu Gaba BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Hematologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anu Gaba practice?
- Dr. Anu Gaba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anu Gaba practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Detroit Lakes, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Fargo, ND.
See Detroit Lakes Hematologists and Detroit Lakes Oncologists.