A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anu Gaba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anu Gaba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anu Gaba, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaba graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Gaba has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Innovis Health
- North Country Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anu G. Gaba practice?
Dr. Anu Gaba practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit Lakes, MN and Wahpeton, ND.
See Fargo Internists, Fargo Hematologists, and Fargo Oncologists.