A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anu Jayaraman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anu Jayaraman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anu Jayaraman, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jayaraman graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Jayaraman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anu G Jayaraman MD is a female Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Anu G. Jayaraman practice?
- Dr. Anu Jayaraman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anu Jayaraman practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Foxboro, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Easton, MA and Brockton, MA.
See Foxboro Dermatologists.