Dr. Anu Kothari MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

May 7th, 2016
Delivered my last 2 pregnancies! She's the perfect doctor! I would highly recommend her to any mom to be with high risk pregnancy.!!

March 23rd, 2015
She doesn't talk to me and gave me no time to ask my problem.she was rushing to see other patients after making me wait for over an hour.

September 8th, 2014
Excellent doctor!v kind and genial!
She has been my doc for last two years and I never found anything negative her.she knows how to soothe a fussy patient like me,she did my c sec and she was v helpful n even come to see me two times a day!she called my nurses even at mid nights to know if I m well or having any pains etc?she is so caring ,so loving and so considerate.she always answer my phone n help me whenever I hv any issues,it takes time to develop a trust bw dr n patient!in one visit u can not tell about a dr!

April 14th, 2014
Mom of two Delivery via c-section by Kothari
No complains! Kind of dry but she knows very well what she is doing! She deliver my last 2 girls ages 5 and 2 and I would defitnely choose her again! She would not perform any tests or procedures if there not neccesary! I have a beautiful scar and had a great c-section deliveries. What I loved about her that with my last pregnancy she let me try Vaginal delivery after 2 c-sections! She is great and if she feels your a good candidate for VBAC she will let you try! Most Doctors will not! So I do recommend her highly! I dont understand why she would get nasty reviews because she is a great OB/GYN!

October 21st, 2013
not a great lady doctor .
I been two or three times at her office in Rego park, either she comes late or leave suddenly without informing the patient and i have come back again after an hour or two. When you are in her room for examination she won't give you proper answer you looking for , always get a cold answer. I said i am planning to get pregnant and she said i need to loose weight because i am fat and too old to have baby, i am 153 pound and 38 yrs old healthy woman. Instead of giving a tips or way to have baby thats she pour you the answer But i like about the office is the nurse and recieptionist over there is super nice and helpful. I felt a cold heart doctor.

March 28th, 2013
patient
Dr. Anu has been an excellent doctor for me. Besides examining me she also guides me on long term health improvement programmes. I am extremely grateful to her for her sincerety.

February 27th, 2012
Very Dissapointed
I find myself always have to remind her of our last visits what we discussed and went over on my condition. It would have been great if she read my chart before seeing me so I can feel like she on top it.When I went into labor she was very late and when she finally made it, she was in a rush to get the job done and leave. As soon as the labor was done, she just packed up her things and left without even discussing with me post labor recovery plan. My nurse did most of the work and was was the one being supportive through all my labor.When I had questions, her answers were sometime vague and didnt really reassure me she was confident.Overall I was really disappointed with Dr. Kothari as this was my first pregnancy and I would have liked my doctor to be more involved and reassuring.

February 4th, 2011
Never Again!!!
Dr. Kothari was my GYN when I was pregnant with my son who is now 3. I had such a terrible experience with her I vowed NEVER to see her again. In the beginning she seemed fine but during my delivery she sat down on the couch while her Physican Assistant did all the work all the while she was commenting on a women that just gave birth and pushed twice and out came the baby. I was struggling since this was my first child and thought it to be very inconsiderate that she would make comments like that while I was in labor. Also, during recovery I was in so much pain and discomfort. I was so swollen that I couldn't even lift my legs or walk. She came to examine me and when my husband went to help me she scolded him and said , "Don't Help Her." She never helped me with recovery or answered any of my questions. She never had a nice thing to say to me after I went into labor. I do not recommend this doctor AT ALL!!!

January 27th, 2011
Being that it was my first time visiting a gynecologist i was extremely nervous but Dr. Kothari made me feel very comfortable. She listened to me and was very caring. I normally hear from other girls my age (18) that theyve had to try several GYN's before finding the right one for them, but that wasnt the case with me. Im glad i found Dr. Kothari (:

November 23rd, 2010
I picked her as my doctor when pregnant for her convenient location, she was 5 minute walking form my place. She had good schedule, including weekends and evening hours which was really great because I didnt want to take any time from work. I like her a lot and I will keep her as my Gynecologist.

April 29th, 2010
Dr. Kothari is the best Gyn.
I had surgery done with Dr Kothari and she did an excellent job.I was having heavy menstruation and my blood count was very low. However, Dr. Kothari was scheduled to be off, and I wanted only her to do the surgery,no one else. She worked with me to increase my blood level within 10 of the surgery.I didn't had to take any blood and I had no complication. She is a wonderful and very caring person. I would recommend any person in need of a Gyn. to see her. God bless.

May 3rd, 2009
I have never had a problem with DrKothari...she is thorough