Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anuradha Maganti
Dr. Anuradha Maganti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodland Hills, CA, with other offices in Oxnard, CA and Ventura, CA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Maganti is affiliated with Glendale Memorial Hospital, Greater El Monte Community Hospital and St Francis Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Anuradha Maganti has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anuradha Maganti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodland Hills, CA.
Dr Richard Greenspun
Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Chong Parke
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Woodland Hills, CA 0.01 mi
Dr. Rachel Johns
Woodland Hills, CA 0.01 mi12