A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anu Mathew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anu Mathew, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathew
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Mathew Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anu Mathew, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Mathew has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anu K Mathew MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anu K. Mathew practice?
- Dr. Anu Mathew has 1 office location.
Dr. Anu Mathew practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Gastroenterologists.