A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anu Nutakki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anu Nutakki, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nutakki graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Nutakki has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anu Nutakki MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anu Nutakki practice?
- Dr. Anu Nutakki has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anu Nutakki practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Tempe Internists and Tempe Pediatricians.