A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anu Pathak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anu Pathak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anu Pathak, BS, FAAP, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pathak graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pathak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
- Harrington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anu R Pathak BS, FAAP, and MBBS is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anu R. Pathak practice?
- Dr. Anu Pathak has 1 office location.
Dr. Anu Pathak practices Pediatrics near Southbridge, MA.
See Southbridge Pediatricians.