A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anu Pathak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anu Pathak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anu Pathak, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pathak graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pathak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
- Harrington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pathak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anu R. Pathak practice?
Dr. Anu Pathak practices Pediatrics near Southbridge, MA.
See Southbridge Pediatricians.