Dr. Anu Sampat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anu Sampat?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Anu Sampat?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 18th, 2016

Not going back.....

After my colonoscopy, rather than calling me into her office, Dr. Sampat passed through the sitting area and said everything looks okay, see you at the follow-up. First of all that breaks all HIPA rules. Secondly, I have asked around and she seems to be the only Doctor who requires you to go back for a follow-up so she can double bill you and the insurance company. don't waste your time go elsewhere.

May 3rd, 2016

Every time I go to my appointment I'm waiting way pass my appointment time. The doctor is commutable and her staff is disrespectful. This is why I no longer have her as my specialist.

May 29th, 2015

Dr sampat has absolutely 0 bedside manner she is very dry and it is very hard to reach her when you have a question. I would never recommend her to anyone

December 15th, 2014

Awesome experience

She is great. Very little to no wait time to get a procedure done. And such a friendly staff.

May 7th, 2012

steer clear

The facility she uses for colonoscomys is disgusting. She has zero bedside manner. The TWO DAY cleanse she uses is too extreme and caused me to become ill. My wife was concerned I was going to need to go to the ER for fluids.

June 1st, 2010

Dr. Sampat didn't bother to listen to my problem. She did just what all the other GI doctors had done give me a script for a laxative enulose which made me deathly sick. My problem turned out to be a nerve related problem in my rectum which causes the rectum to go into spasms and close. She's just like most of the specialists, very nice but doesn't really listen. If a blood test doesn't tell her what's wrong she doesn't bother. Her office didn't call me back when I had a horrible reacion to the laxative and my follow-up she just handed me a different laxative, one which I had told her I had tried.

March 1st, 2010

excellent gastroenterologist

Dr. Sampat combines the best of both world as she is both an excellent doctor and also a caring individual who listens to what her patients have to say. I recommend her highly .

December 4th, 2009

Good Physician

Very kind and competent professional.

June 14th, 2017