Dr. Anu Sampat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anu Sampat?

Not going back.....

Posted on October 18th, 2016

After my colonoscopy, rather than calling me into her office, Dr. Sampat passed through the sitting area and said everything looks okay, see you at the follow-up. First of all that breaks all HIPA rules. Secondly, I have asked around and she seems to be the only Doctor who requires you to go back for a follow-up so she can double bill you and the insurance company. don't waste your time go elsewhere.

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

Every time I go to my appointment I'm waiting way pass my appointment time. The doctor is commutable and her staff is disrespectful. This is why I no longer have her as my specialist.

Posted on May 29th, 2015

Dr sampat has absolutely 0 bedside manner she is very dry and it is very hard to reach her when you have a question. I would never recommend her to anyone

Awesome experience

Posted on December 15th, 2014

She is great. Very little to no wait time to get a procedure done. And such a friendly staff.

steer clear

Posted on May 7th, 2012

The facility she uses for colonoscomys is disgusting. She has zero bedside manner. The TWO DAY cleanse she uses is too extreme and caused me to become ill. My wife was concerned I was going to need to go to the ER for fluids.

Posted on June 1st, 2010

Dr. Sampat didn't bother to listen to my problem. She did just what all the other GI doctors had done give me a script for a laxative enulose which made me deathly sick. My problem turned out to be a nerve related problem in my rectum which causes the rectum to go into spasms and close. She's just like most of the specialists, very nice but doesn't really listen. If a blood test doesn't tell her what's wrong she doesn't bother. Her office didn't call me back when I had a horrible reacion to the laxative and my follow-up she just handed me a different laxative, one which I had told her I had tried.

excellent gastroenterologist

Posted on March 1st, 2010

Dr. Sampat combines the best of both world as she is both an excellent doctor and also a caring individual who listens to what her patients have to say. I recommend her highly.

Good Physician

Posted on December 4th, 2009

Very kind and competent professional.

Posted on June 14th, 2017