A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anu Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anu Sharma, Rheumatologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anu Sharma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Sharma has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anu Sharma MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anu Sharma practice?
- Dr. Anu Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anu Sharma practices Internal Medicine near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD.
See Rockville Internists.