Overall Review

3.2

September 4th, 2015
Found Hope
After close to 5 years of seeing 6 doctors in 3 states Dr. Sharma was a breath of fresh air. She brought together a list of symptoms that seemed unrelated to these other doctors and was able to link to an auto-immune disorder (psoriatic arthritis) and give me hope. My husband and I were beyond frustrated and my illness had me on medical leave from work and "medical leave from my whole life." Dr. Sharma spent close to an hour with us, listened closely and asked so many questions I couldn't believe I was talking to a doctor. Being sick so much of the time for so long wears on the emotions and mood but her validation and recommendations proves I'm not a hypochondriac and I'm not attention seeking. I'm just plagued with a disease that is tough to diagnosis and tough to treat.

June 13th, 2015
Waited 6 days before an assistant returned my phone call about medicine dosage. Dr. Sharma had no phone contact with me.All questions were relayed to her since the PA didn't know the answers. Terrible doctor!!!!

September 26th, 2011
keep looking
She prescribed me a medication that she had put me on previously that did not help. I had to remind her of my treatments she tried. Doesn't go the extra step to diagnose or find new methods of treatment.

August 1st, 2011
Patient
Dr. Sharma is nice but I always seem rushed when meeting with her. She has this condescending way of talking to me as a parent talking to a child. She looks down and is typing as I am talking with her, no eye contact, which is very rude. Her follow up with my results have not been good. I have to ask her what they were, I am used to other doctors calling and reporting the results and what I should do. Her affect is always very flat as if she would rather be else where. I am currently searching for another doctor, she is not not a good fit for me. The secretaries at the front desk are also not very friendly or welcoming.

April 19th, 2011
Very nice, knowledgeable doctor
I was a little concerned when I saw the lower bedside manner score here, but I was pleasantly surprised when I met with Dr. Sharma. She answered all of my questions and put my fears to rest right away. I thought she took a very thorough history and really looked at all aspects of my symptoms and lab results. Also, she is able to do pretty extensive bloodwork and xrays on site, which is a plus.