Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anu Swarup
Dr. Anu Swarup, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mission, TX. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Swarup is affiliated with Mission Regional Medical Center, Rio Grande Regional Hospital and Edinburg Regional Medical Center. Dr. Swarup has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Anu Swarup has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anu Swarup is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission, TX.
Dr. Subramaniam Jagadeesan
Mission, TX 0 mi28
Dr. Carlos Cardenas
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Mission, TX 0 mi32
Dr. Francisco Rugama
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Mission, TX 0 mi36