A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anu Vijayakumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Vijayakumar graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Vijayakumar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anu Vijayakumar MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anu Vijayakumar practice?
- Dr. Anu Vijayakumar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anu Vijayakumar practices Internal Medicine near Kenosha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH and Milwaukee, WI.
See Kenosha Internists.