A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anudeep Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anudeep Jain is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anudeep Jain, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Jain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anudeep Jain MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Anudeep Jain practice?
- Dr. Anudeep Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Anudeep Jain practices Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.