A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anudeep Rahil, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahil graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rahil has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
- Healtheast St John`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rahil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anudeep Rahil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anudeep K. Rahil practice?
Dr. Anudeep Rahil practices Dermatology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI and Parsippany, NJ.
See Saint Paul Dermatologists.