A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuj Agarwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anuj Agarwala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anuj Agarwala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwala graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Agarwala has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anuj Krishna Agarwala MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anuj K. Agarwala practice?
- Dr. Anuj Agarwala has 8 office locations.
Dr. Anuj Agarwala practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.