Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anuj Agarwala
Dr. Anuj Agarwala, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Agarwala is affiliated with Community Hospital East, Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital and IU Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Anuj Agarwala has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anuj Agarwala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Charles Quick
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi35
Dr. Christina Tang
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi11
Dr. Vincent Keating
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi9