Dr. Anuj Chandra MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 31st, 2017
First impressions
Very knowledgeable physcian, friendly and efficient staff, overall great first experience!

March 10th, 2017
I would like to take this opportunity to comment on the Dr. Anuj Chandra MD at the Advanced Center Sleep Disorders Located in Chattanooga Tennessee. Dr. Anuj Chandra has a team of great sleep doctors. Dr. Chandra’s demeanor and bed-side manner is calm, positive, thorough, attentive, flexible, and personal. I visited the practice for my fatigue, weight, and sleepless nights. Dr. Chandra made me feel comfortable and relaxed and asked me questions about my recreational life (which no doctor has ever done before!). We also discussed vitamin supplements to address some life phase events and made recommendations as to what I need. When I met with Dr. Chandra he was like no other doctor I have been to which have been usually distracted or rushed when visiting their patients, but not with the staff at the Advanced Center for Sleep Disorders. I had the sense that this Doctor REALLY cared about my whole being, additionally i could tell that Dr. Chandra a well-rounded medical background and approaches his care with a western and eastern perspective, not the typical medical “fix it and get rid of it” approach. It is for this reason and the fact that his entire staff are very friendly and welcoming, that I give the Advanced Center for Sleep Disorders 5 stars! I would definitely recommend this practice to anyone that values their health and wants a doctor that’s attitude and practices are empowering.

March 21st, 2015
Knowledgeable doctor. Horrible office practices. High pressure sales. Little privacy in office.

October 1st, 2014
Best Sleep center in town
Dr. Chandra is a very Humane Doctor. His Medical acumen is Excellent. I was very impressed with his Sleep Center. The Staff were very courteous and professional. I had an excellent experience. I will grade it the best Sleep Center in this Area. I had my previous two sleep studies in two different sleep center manyone 12 years and another 6 years back. The kind of care that I got here was absolutely top notch. Right from the insurance folks to the Sleep techs they were amongst the most compassionate and professional, that I have encountered in any Medical facility. I have recommended them to several friends and family members who have all had nothing but great things to say about the physician , Nurse practitioners and the care that they got. I am confident that any of the other negative reviews that there might be are from former disgrunteled employees or competitors. This is the best place that I have been to. I strongly recommend them.

May 3rd, 2011
Excellent physician. Best sleep doc in town.... I am guessing some of the other reviews were from people who simply didn't like someone on him staff.

June 29th, 2017