A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuj Chopra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anuj Chopra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anuj Chopra, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Chopra graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Chopra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chopra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anuj K. Chopra practice?
Dr. Anuj Chopra practices Urology near Bloomsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Selinsgrove, PA.
See Bloomsburg Urologists.