A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuj Dua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anuj Dua is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anuj Dua, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dua graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Dua has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Georgia Medical Center
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dua accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anuj Dua practice?
Dr. Anuj Dua practices Surgery near Canton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Jasper, GA and Woodstock, GA.
See Canton Surgeons.